Wine & Spirit Education and Private Parties

Instructions for Replacing Your Replacement Class 12/13 Permit

Lost Class 12 or Class 13 permits can only be replaced by your instructor of your class or the Washington State Liquor Control Board. During the permit class students are directed to make a copy of the permit number so that if the permit is lost, a replacement can be made available in a timely and efficient manner. If you do not have the permit number you can find it HERE. Once you have the permit number please fill out the form below in its entirety and we will process your request and mail the replacement permit to the address entered on the form within 3 business days. We cannot replace the permit until this form is filled out entirely and submitted. If you require the permit to be replaced right away you can make arrangements by calling 206.753.8021 to pick up the permit at our offices located at 4000 Aurora Avenue North Suite 108 Seattle WA 98103.  

The cost for each replacement permit is $10

MAST Permit Replacement 
Please complete the below information in FULL - Cost $10

Permits will be mailed to the address listed below within 3 Business days of receiving your request.  If you need your permit # you can get it HERE.  

First Name:
Last Name:
Address Street:
MAST Permit No. & Expiration Date
Zip Code: (5 digits)
Date of Birth


Kevin the Wine Guy
(206) 753-8021|